Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to install a new harness. I heard Factory Fit and I believe it is M&H wiring sell wiring kits. Are they easy to install? Good instructions? Any help would save my alot of grief.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I used Factory Fit for the entire car and did not have any problems with any piece. Fit and appearance were excellent.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I used M&H. Went right in without a hitch.

They'll also do custom upgrades upon request (i.e. modified front light harness for one wire alternator) and are extremely helpful if you have any tech issues.

I'd strongly recomend M&H.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I also used M&H and it fit perfect. It does help to have the old harness to reference things. There are no instructions, but it was pretty simple, just route wires where the old wires went. It also helps to have the factory assembly manual to see the wiring diagrams. It's kind of like a puzzle, you lay it out and things start making sense and going together. The M&H harness was an exact replica of my stock wiring harness. My car is totally stock and I replaced all the wiring front to rear. I put in the battery and everything worked on the first try.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I found the easiest way to change out the wire harness. I got myself some electricians # pads. As I removed each wire. I put a number on it an wrote down the location. When done I layed the 2 harnesses side by side and transfered the #s to the new harness. Went back in like a charm.

Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts