Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning all . I have my 67 camaro when i bought her in 1976 it had a edelbrock intake manifold which is still on her becides patent numbers the only numbers on it is on the front left on a rased pad, TM-1 could anyone tell me about this manifold is it good or should i change it to something new.I had to change my carb this year from the carter to a edelbrock 1406 600cfm.the carb looks so good that it makes the intake manifold look like crap.so i eather want to have it refinished or replace it the engine is a stock 350 well let me know thanks
Tony

·
Premium Member
10,082 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the Quick replies there's not a lot of info in the cites . so to address the second part of my question do i refinish it or go to something new ?? what do u think Tony

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
I figure it is OK, but probably that a new Victor Jr. will be better.

They did fine in their day is all....

pdq67

·
Registered
31 Posts
if its a tarantula id keep it. classic cool. I have an x-c8 i have been DIEING to find a project to use it on but the new ride has a bbc. If your not building a race car why not take the theme with your classic intake go with some edelbrock finned valve covers ect and do a time period ride. Thats always a crowd pleaser

·
19,897 Posts
Have it media blasted and use as is or paint it. I used the VHT 1200* aluminum paint in a spray bomb.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thanks again i think ill take it off the clean it up and see how it looks thanks again Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts