Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the Camaro was sold a few weeks ago but before this we did one last great photo shoot in down town Toronto. For those of you in this area, these were taken on the top garage parking lot of the Loblaws at Front and Jarvis.

She has been sold to one of the nicest and polite guys I have ever met, and she is now on her way to the state of Georgia Via TFX International .. these guys are amazing

Saying goodbye ....

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Congrats Steve! Guess the next build thread is going up soon?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOT like that one Greg ... NEVER again !!
WAY too stressful, and way too much $$ ... Next project is a LS powered 1973 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser that Im building for me.
I'm so burnt out I'm not starting this one until the fall

Brian, I'm not sure, I will mention it to the new owner

Just like to say a big thank you to all of you for all your support here ... it was a crazy 5 years

Steve

Reactions: buenymayor

·
20,002 Posts
Great looking 69....I don't know how you guys do it. (letting them go that is)

But, as another had said....it's all about the build :beers:

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Mine is no where near the caliber of yours, but I am still with you on the stress and cash output especially now at all the unforseens, tweeking this and changing that to make this and that work LOL - you gotta laugh my friend. Yer next build sounds fun - no pressure unless you let the sickness set in. You set out to build a Bada$$ Camaro and you succeeded by leaps and bounds. Cheers!:beers:

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
Out of curiosity does the new owner own a repo business? If so it might be the same guy who bought mine. He's building a hell of a collection. Getting one of each motor option for each of the 3 years of first gens and sprinkling in one or two like yours. Originality isn't a huge concern as long as the car is clean.

One day I'll have to see if I can swing by if I'm down there to check it out.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The new owner is involved with the family medical insurance business .. I believe they do very well

My issue is a am very OCD, and I get way to emotional and worry a lot over the issues that evolve during the course of the build. And it's funny because EVERY single time a problem arises it simply gets fixed so I know that i shouldn't freak out but I do anyway ... just me. As for the health, I'm good so far but I think if I did another one like this it might kill me LOL

In the end it was worth it, as Greg states ... I did exactly what I had set out to do and I can always look back on this experience and know that we built one of the most bad a$$ cars to come out of Canada. Everyone that knows me up here thinks I'm absolutely insane for doing what I did but I guess thats what makes life interesting !!

Cheers
Steve

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Steve, which state or area is the buyer? Just wondering where we might see it if the new owner plans to show it off.
Too bad he'll have to change that special plate.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Chris ... So the car is down in the State of Georgia, about 1/2 hour outside of Atlanta
He's soooo excited to take it to car shows so hopefully we will see it soon somewhere !!

Ya, now I need another car to live up to the name of that plate .... mmmmmm

Cheers
Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts