Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone what what is interchangeable between a hard top and a 2001 convertible. I am looking @ purchasing a 95 z28 with a blown motor to get @ the leather interior. I am assuming the buckets are a no brainer but what about the back seat and the interior panels. Roof lines between the two cars look very similar and a fellow i contacted informed me that someone is coming for the roof of a car he was parting (t top car) by someone who had informed him that the roofs are bolted in front and back to the shell of the car. Any truth to this? This makes me think that the back seats and side panels maybe interchangeable between hard tops and convertibles. More interested to know primarily if the back seat is interchangeable as i can always use my side panels.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Have you considered covering your original seats? I just did my 99 with Katzskins all leather seat covers for $400. They are fantastic and not brittle like the 15 year old leather and vinyl covers. I added extra foam to give a more comfortable ride as well. The side panels are not interchangeable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I take it that was with you doing the labour. Was the price for both the front and rear. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts