Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 69 missing the interior.codes are, pnt 79E ...Ralley green, parchment top.....trm
727....I/B standard....
The question is... what do the various pieces look like? ( color)
is all the vinyl white, with black carpet and blk dash pad? white headliner?
I am considering going with the original green,(not my favorite) but I might upgrade the interior to delux, maybe houndstooth?
any opinions on color combos?
stay with the white top or black?
thanks, Skip

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I have a Rally Green/medium green custom interior Z/28 and I will not be repainting it that color combo. I will probably go with black and white houndstooth interior with a LeMans Blue with white stripes exterior combo. However, if I had a white top and a white interior, I would not hesitate to repaint it Rally Green with the white interior if you like the color. I believe that combo would make for a very pretty lady. Add some white factory stripes of some kind and it would look quite stunning IMHO.

-Mark.

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
727 interior has white seats, white door panels, black carpet, black headliner, black dash pad and black steering wheel. I think the rally green with white (parchment) vinyl top would look great with that interior. I dont know if I have ever seen that color combo. White hockey stick stripe would look great also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts