Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
While surfing the net, I just happened to run across this photo :eek:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2788/111624screwedoq0.jpg

Most of you may have seen this photo before, but my question is: If someone were to bring a car like this into your shop, how hard would it be to clean this up and get it back to normal.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I can't imagine being PO'd enough to do something like that. When I get really really mad, I think physical damage not material damage.

On the flip side if that happened to me, I'd let the insurance company do their job and I would probably pity the sorry loser that did that to my car.

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Garfield,
You never said it wasnt you....LOL...

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I would just p*ss the ex-girlfriend off even more, by just painting the rest of the interior that same color and pretend that you are happy with the new color. :D

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Hey get the paint off the exterior and leave the inside alone. This is going to become a new ricer craze and your car will be the first to have it. People will pay you to do theirs the same way!!

Ohh and i need to be the first to say...."that will buff right out"....

Joe

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Thought you would think that was funny;)

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
Look on the bright side: It's just a Beemer. Thank God it wasn't a Camaro!

But seriously though, I think I would kill someone. :mad:
Hey I own a Beemer and a Camaro and I would feel just as bad if that was done to either one of those cars :yes:

·
Super Moderator
33,281 Posts
Hey I own a Beemer and a Camaro and I would feel just as bad if that was done to either one of those cars :yes:
I agree. Apparently, some of the rocks have been quarried from the ex-girlfriend's head.

Yep, let the insurance company deal with it. The seats are permanently stained, might be hard to see since they are black, as the leather would stain to a darker color.

Depends on the paint, if latex, may not be too bad to remove. If oil-based, forget it. But still, panels would be stained. As another member suggested, new paint scheme.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.