Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
There is a place in Manassas VA (up North) called "Classic Automotive" or something like that. I never used them (out of my price range) but some of the work I've seen come out of there is beautiful! They do complete restorations...

If you're interested, I did my custom interior work myself. It isn't too hard. Might give you some ideas.

www.geocities.com/boodlefoof/newinterior

·
Super Moderator
32,462 Posts
If deep pockets are sewn into your pants, give A&W Upholstery, 671-7933, VAB Blvd, VAB, a call.

Depends on your definition of custom, and the ability of the shop. You have International Auto Uphol., 436-6570, in Ches. Maynard's, Little Creek Road, Norfolk is good, 588-4363.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deep pockets are something that none of us have. HAHA Im looking for bank for the buck. I have a couple guys coming out to look at the car, so I'll see how the estimates come out.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Like Everett said "what is your definition of custom? I had a guy in Elizabeth City do some real nice work on mine he wasn't that expensive, but it was OEM type work . If you are looking for a more "custom rod" interior I don't think he does that kind of work, but I can ask a couple of guys I know where they had their custom interiors done and who they would recommend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts