Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
T.C.
I have always lerked on the forum to find out what i needed to know. About me, i have a 69Z, Burnish Brown, 57,000 original miles, second owner, I bought the car when i was 16 years old. Been through many stages, blew the 302 up twice, went to a 375hp 396 big block through high school. After high school I opened up an automotive shop, it went through its , what I call Ricky Racer stage. I put a 600hp sprint car motor in it, with Webber Carbs and a distributor less ING. Sway bars, subframe connectors, ect ect. All the things that de valued my car. Last time the car was on the road was 1988. I always stored the car indoors, last couple of years, I have been putting this car back to stock on a budget. (the car deserves more) but it is what it is.

I will post pics later, i am jumping to a question on something that i am very stumped on. In the bodyshop forum: thanks and any help would be appreciate, San Francisco Bay area, Go Giants and A's.

Thanks,
Josh

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team CAMARO :thumbsup:

We love picts :hurray:
And to hear the history of long owner vehicles :yes:

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Always nice to see one being restored to factory.

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Hey neighbor:beers:

·
Super Moderator
32,351 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Josh.
It is strange how our attitude changes through life.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hi,
Tried to post more pics, but I guess i used up all my space on the two pics i put on my other post. I will contact TC to find out whats going on.

Thanks,
Josh

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Electric windows in a Z - that's sure not common :noway:

A couple of guys on here Dad's were TV Repair men - they have wicked tools sets, and can help fix some of that :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have heard they made around 3,000 69 camaros with power windows. How rare do you think this is for a Z, also it came with tilt, deluxe interior, 8 grand tach, trunk light and a vanity mirror.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To: Metal Man
You can come over and check out my car, and help turn some wrenches. Or wait until its done, and go for a ride LOL. I bought the car in San Jose in 1979. The car was orginally sold at Fresno Chevrolet, CA.

Thanks

·
19,792 Posts
Welcome to TC :beers: and 35 years :cool: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts