Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just to say hello from Austin, TX. I have a '67 Camaro restification project that I recently finished. Finished? There is always more room in the money pit for improvements! My daily driver is a non-restored '74 Impala which is the latest model car I've ever owned, and I'm approaching 50. I am an ASE master tech. and though I don't proclaim to know it all, I do know what I'm doing at least half of the time.
Keep old cars alive!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Chuck from So. Cal. Post some pictures of your 67 soon! :hurray:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome Chuck!! I am new here as well. Cool thing, I live just North of you just a little past Leander. Goood luck to you on your project. I have a 69 I recently started on.

Hope to see ya around sometime.

Joe

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camaro Dave,

I'll post some photos as soon as i figure out how to do that. It is a 67 frame-off restification: 357 ci,Edelbrock heads & intake, Demon,MSD dist, Crane ign,Be-Cool radiator, Hooker,Flowmaster super 40s,Centerforce,Richmond T-10, Denny's driveshaft Moser 9",stock interior, Auto Meter, 15" Torq-Thrust, T/A radials. NO power steering,brakes or windows-a real hot rod!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe,

Ever go to the Sat. night cruise - in at the "Y" in Oak Hill (290 & 71) ?
I try to make it once or twice a month usually between 5 & 7 pm. I'm the blue 67. I'm a mechanic so, if you need advise let me know.

Chuck

·
Registered
934 Posts
Joe,

Ever go to the Sat. night cruise - in at the "Y" in Oak Hill (290 & 71) ?
I try to make it once or twice a month usually between 5 & 7 pm. I'm the blue 67. I'm a mechanic so, if you need advise let me know.

Chuck
Chuck, cool man, I'm a mechanic as well. I havent ever been out to that particular cruise in, but I'd sure like to make it one day. I have a rag right now that needs alot of work. As soon as I get that loose main journal fixed in it, I might show up.

Thanks bud, hope to see ya out there sometime,

Joe

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome. I grew up in Austin...miss it sometimes, but it has grown so much, I hardly recognize it anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts