Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will see a 69 dicke harrel in like a magazine im reading and will say aomething some1 will be like " dude that car is stupid" or "wow a camaro" and "its just a camaro". me personally, it makes me really mad! How about you? What do u think?

------------------
Chris B.

·
Retired
27,004 Posts
When I drive my car I get waves and honks and thumbs up from lots of people. I get a few that circle the gas station when I get gas and then they chirp their tires when they drive off.

You'll run into a someone every once in a while that has a rude comment but that guy probably doesn't have much good to say about anything!!

I got more flack for riding a $1000.00 bicycle than I ever would for my Camaros...

------------------
...Dennis
"The '69, the '96 & the club"

·
Registered
650 Posts
I think only Rustang owners or import lovers would ever speak poorly of a Camaro. Chances are they are jealous too. I recall seeing a Corvette ZR1 at the track one day and I went down to see it. As I stood there checking out the car, the guy in the next stall scoffs "what's so great, it's only a Corvette". I turned to look at his Porsche 944 and I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I said "yeah, that's my point, it's a CORVETTE ZR1! I drive the poor man's Porsche all the time too y'know, and THAT is no big whoop!". He was mad, but where does he get off saying stupid things like that? I mean, I might have taken him more seriously if he had a Porsche 911 of some sort, or a rare Porsche like a 959, but a 944 for cripe sake?

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Most people give me waves and thumbs ups too. The only negative vibes I get about my car come from little tricked-out imports with multiple teen-aged passengers who point and rub their fingers together as if to insinuate that I have lot of cash. Hey, intake manifold for new honda = $400, intake for Camaro = $85 from Weiand.

·
Registered
115 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think only Rustang owners <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and this is different how?

We all complain about people saying disparaging things about Camaros, yet we do the same thing.

David
'67 RS/SS as seen here
'02 Mustang GT
'99 Pontiac Montana
'01 'Benz SLK 320

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.