Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
$

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will see a 69 dicke harrel in like a magazine im reading and will say aomething some1 will be like " dude that car is stupid" or "wow a camaro" and "its just a camaro". me personally, it makes me really mad! How about you? What do u think?

------------------
Chris B.

·
Retired
26,654 Posts
When I drive my car I get waves and honks and thumbs up from lots of people. I get a few that circle the gas station when I get gas and then they chirp their tires when they drive off.

You'll run into a someone every once in a while that has a rude comment but that guy probably doesn't have much good to say about anything!!

I got more flack for riding a $1000.00 bicycle than I ever would for my Camaros...

------------------
...Dennis
"The '69, the '96 & the club"

·
Registered
650 Posts
I think only Rustang owners or import lovers would ever speak poorly of a Camaro. Chances are they are jealous too. I recall seeing a Corvette ZR1 at the track one day and I went down to see it. As I stood there checking out the car, the guy in the next stall scoffs "what's so great, it's only a Corvette". I turned to look at his Porsche 944 and I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I said "yeah, that's my point, it's a CORVETTE ZR1! I drive the poor man's Porsche all the time too y'know, and THAT is no big whoop!". He was mad, but where does he get off saying stupid things like that? I mean, I might have taken him more seriously if he had a Porsche 911 of some sort, or a rare Porsche like a 959, but a 944 for cripe sake?

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Most people give me waves and thumbs ups too. The only negative vibes I get about my car come from little tricked-out imports with multiple teen-aged passengers who point and rub their fingers together as if to insinuate that I have lot of cash. Hey, intake manifold for new honda = $400, intake for Camaro = $85 from Weiand.

·
Registered
115 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think only Rustang owners <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and this is different how?

We all complain about people saying disparaging things about Camaros, yet we do the same thing.

David
'67 RS/SS as seen here
'02 Mustang GT
'99 Pontiac Montana
'01 'Benz SLK 320

·
Registered
650 Posts
Even a mustang buff will testify that their favorite car, the mustang, went to hell between 1972 and 1985. At least Camaro's have always looked rather cool, even in their eyes for the most part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts