Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this problem, my bateri died one day , i tried to charge it, but it was completly dead. i both new one, instaled, and then my engine started runing wery weard. rpms jumping, won't go down, sometimes won't start. lost all the HP. autozone guys checked with PCM and determinated that some sensors not working proipertly. didn't explaned what kind of sensors, nothing. and when i start my car in the morning, radiator fans starts after 10 seconds , ewen if engine is cold. temperature gage inside works perfect, and i just replased thermostat. i could scan my receipts from autozone, maby somebody could thell me what is wrong? i feel that it is not a major problem, maby i just have to replace one sensor, but whitch one?
thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i am also having problems with cooling, sometimes it just don't cool engine. i know that thermostat is working, and upper hose is hot as hell, however, lower hose is cold. antifreez won't move through the radiator, feels like there is some switch that shuts down and won't let antifreez go all the way back to the engine. like i said, it everything started when i changed batery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts