Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
1967 Camaro SS
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Roadstershop Spec chassis for my 67 arrived today and the install starts Monday. I’m going to have an original 12 bolt, Baer brakes and full hotchkis suspension front and rear for sale after it’s in. Will probably list what’s for sale next week.

Attachments

· Premium Member
1968 Camaro LS3 TH400 Moser 9” DSE mini tubs
1,312 Posts
I’d like to have that on a slab, with a self leveling laser
some string and a couple of plumb bobs….assorted bits and time to plot it out.
If that’s not the pinnacle of 1st gen chassis choice I’d like to hear about the one that is. 👍

· Registered
1967 Camaro SS
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m in corona California. It’s an original ss 12 bolt but I cut off the bracket on the right side tube to clear a hotchkis sway bar I had. 3.42 posi and extended wheel studs

· Premium Member
1967 Camaro Convertible SS396 "clone", 1967 RS coupe 327-SOLD
64 Posts
That is a truly beautiful work of art! Please keep updates going with install and how it drives compared to what you previously had. I think a lot of people would like to know

· Registered
1967 Camaro SS
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brakes went on today. I’ve done everything but paint my car myself so it’s kinda hard to see other people work on it and not be able to help.

Attachments

· Registered
37 Posts
May I ask how long you have had it on order? I have contracted someone to restomod my 67 and we've been waiting for the chassis to get the ball game started. Post plenty of pictures, I will live vicariously thru yours until mine gets started.

· Registered
1967 Camaro SS
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I took the car to the resto shop for the chassis install today. Hopefully there won’t be any issues. 🤞🏾

Attachments

· Registered
37 Posts
I have another question. Could you tell me the color of your car? Mine is going to get a repaint, so I can have any color. I wanted blue, but there are so many blue cars around here so I am thinking a dark green, yours looks pretty nice.

Thanks

· Registered
1967 Camaro SS
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Thank you. I think it was a factory Chevy dark green from the late 90s. I had it painted in 2002 so I don’t remember the exact name or paint code. I’ll dig through my files and if I find it I’ll PM it to you.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts