Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Camaro that is!
I went to town this morning and bought a battery, oil and a filter. I installed the new battery, pump the foot feed and it fired up! I was really surprised it started so easy since it has been since last August since I last had it running. I drove it into town to for a spin and then brought it home and changed the oil. I am ready for the cruise in's now!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Nice look'in car!

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Wow Dan...
Since August ? Heck..I was driving my Camaro around here to about the middle of December ! I fired her up once since she was put away. We are on a thermometer roller coaster here. Starts out the week at 40 [email protected] 5 am then the next day its 20 [email protected] 5 am :(
Oh BTW, Keltec P3 A3 .380 Backup are available at the gun shop. We sell to LE here in MA at a discount. If you are in the market..this is a nice B/U pistol. I carry in my pocket and it feels right :) Most LE here use the ankle pouch and love it. We ship FFL dealer to FFL dealer in your area...

Kev

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow Dan...
Since August ? Heck..I was driving my Camaro around here to about the middle of December ! I fired her up once since she was put away. We are on a thermometer roller coaster here. Starts out the week at 40 [email protected] 5 am then the next day its 20 [email protected] 5 am :(
Oh BTW, Keltec P3 A3 .380 Backup are available at the gun shop. We sell to LE here in MA at a discount. If you are in the market..this is a nice B/U pistol. I carry in my pocket and it feels right :) Most LE here use the ankle pouch and love it. We ship FFL dealer to FFL dealer in your area...

Kev
Yea, I did neglect my Camaro a little last summer because I got a motorcycle. Then the battery shot craps and I just took it out. By the time I was ready to get a battery winter had set in so I just left it out. We also had so much snow and ice the roads were a mess with salt. My garage is heated so I don't worry too much about winterizing.

I'll keep you in mind if I get a request for a Keltec. I haven't had any request for one lately but if word gets out they are on the market again I'll shoot you out an email. I am the only one at the office with an FFL so I do most of the transfers. Right now the officers are getting new weapons and Glock is not putting the MSHP emblem on them anymore. Most of the guys are buying their old guns back so I have been up to my ears in Glocks the last few weeks. So far I have transferred almost 40 Glocks and there are still more coming in. I found a couple of new unissued Glocks and bought them for myself. I got a Model 23 and and a model 22. I put the model 23 on gunbroker and it sold right away. I think I'll keep the model 22 for myself as a collector gun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts