Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share some pics.of my daughter for those who know the situation. I get her 1 week a month now.

It's been a long tough road, and it isn't over yet, but I'm in it for however long it takes.
She makes me so proud and happy.
Thanks to my good friends here at TC.

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Tom...

The happiness in the pictures speaks for itself ! She is a doll and you are a proud dad. Sometimes the hard battle is worth the spoil of victory. Enjoy the time with her because she will grow up fast and you can't turn back the clock. BTW, my little girl is now 24....she was 4 when I was working 2 jobs six days a week for 15 years.

Kev

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
:yes: You should be proud, great looking kid. Don't know your story but wish you luck. I most likely have been there:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
hey Tom, you can see it in her eyes shes very happy to be with her Daddy:thumbsup: great Job man..hang in there..

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I'll admit to being very proud. She means everything to me. She saw the car the last time she was here and said " Daddy's car".
I think I opened a can of worms when I said "that's Daddy and Presley's car". To which she changed it up and said "my car"... I think I'm in trouble now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts