Team Camaro Tech banner

I've got a 'special request'...

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  QuikZ 
#1 ·
I know this may not be the appropriate forum for this post but I'm looking for some help with a special request.

I've witnessed the generosity of help from the members of this board, and have been the recipeint of a fair share if it myself. This group is a class act (even when your poking fun at each other!) So I could think of no better place to turn to. A little background first...I'm the webmaster of the ICCN - Indiana Classic Car Network and I received this email just a few minutes ago at my site.

"hi.
My dad's a car nut & father's day is coming fast! recently, someone hit his '55 chevy(ugh!)on his way back from a show in michigan. everybody's okay(thank God), but his car & his favorite 14th annual good guys nationals tee shirt (year 2000)was ruined in the emergency room. it's a light grey shirt w/a green car, purple car, and yellow lettering on it. size large. i'd loooooove to replace it for him for father's day!
can someone help me or point me in a good direction? i'm fairly computer illiterate.
thanks in advance! ejobeachy@kconline.com"

I know how much it would mean to Eric if he could replace his Dad's favorite T-Shirt, and I would be very grateful as well. Please feel free to contact Eric directly or me (quikz@inccn.net) I hope I've not offended anyone posting this here, and if I have please accept my sincerest apology.

BTW - I visit this forum almost nightly...I don't even get to MY OWN message board as often as I do this one!

Thanks to all!
Joe
QuikZ@inccn.net www.inccn.net

See less See more
#5 ·
These are some great ideas guys! I'll be checking out the Good Guys site asap!

This is the best group around...

Joe

------------------
'69 Sport Coupe, '81 Z28, '91 RS, and looking for the fourth..
Please check out my site---> http://www.inccn.net/ the Indiana Classic Car Network

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.