Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
26 Posts
JIM BRADY of Delaware

I'm posting this message with the intention of helping fellow members of the muscle car community avoid the horrors of dealing with JIM BRADY of Delaware, (302)area code, known as JIM, here on the yenko.net website

JIM has literally stolen $700 cash from me, in addition to valuable parts worth MUCH more which he promised to restore. It's been over 17 months since I first sent my parts to Jim and I have nothing to show for it.

Six months ago, after repeated unanswered phone calls, I was finally able to get a hold of JIM who claimed to have my parts done and ready to ship. JIM asked for $700 to cover the restoration, plating and shipping costs. I obliged, desperately needing my parts to be returned. Within days, my check was cashed.

Close to a week later I received a package with a small assortment of parts, compared to the many I had set to JIM for plating. Most, with the exception of a very few, looked as if they has been plated with some type of home plating kit (photos available upon request, [email protected])

Every part JIM actually returned had to be stripped and replanted (again, photos available upon request.) In addition, JIM still has many of my parts which he refuses to return after many requests.

This is fraud. JIM has money for over 4 months and refuses to send my parts back.

I just wish I had heard your nickname of "Shady Brady" before it was too late. I was the Jim-Brady-dealing-chump-laughing-stock of the 2010 Fall MCACN (Muscle Car and Camaro Nationals.) PLEASE don't you let yourself be the next one.

Tommy Mathison
(715)505-4920

Asking Price: $100.00
Condition: Excellent

·
Registered
34 Posts
In responce to this add thats his version, Mr Mathesion fails to state that he Never returned dozens of phone calls,never paid for the first batch of parts sent well over a year ago, then emailed after more calls,he lost his phone, then was sick ,lost his voice all this well over a year passing. The rest of His parts sat done for a year with 0 responce from him. Some of the parts he sent were for all purposes JUNK and I clearly explained that to him, letting him know that plating does not fill in pitts and the suface had been pitted and it would show. As for the plating it is Military grade Cyanide Cadiumn done to all EPA and Military spec's(see pictures below). His parts sat here at my shop with no payment, no returned calls, or anything really not shure if he was ever going to get them. Durring that time the finished parts were inspected by Kenny P., Dave V., Kerry S.,Frank A., Jeff D. and many other very well respected members here with thumbs Up !!!as well as all of his parts were picured on sites for advertisements. We have used the same Commercial plater for over 25 years and this is the ONLY person who has ever complained. He has also left out some details that really change the whole picture which are being pursued at this time . We have provided restoration work and parts for over 25 years and there is Nothing Shady in our operation, we do work, you pay we ship ,you dont pay or abandon your parts for a year, and refuse and or ignore contact we put them on a shelf for display. It happens at every machine shop, resto, and plating shop outhere people get in over their heads and leave parts. Jim

·
Registered
34 Posts
Your timeline and memory fails to remember that I next dayed you parts that were plated Oct 09 without payment and I waited, called, emailed , No responce until Aug 10. I will be happy to share all the details backed up with phone records, emails, and more. And your math isnt correct either. Your story is Fictional at best however Your statements, names, and Destructive comments on my work are now in Black and White. At this point I have been advised not to have any further engagement on this matter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.