Discussion Starter #1

·
14,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let’s get those votes in👍

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Very tough decision this month - I flipped though all the entries back and forth quite a bit before voting. You all should be very proud of your rides!

·
14,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a few more days to Vote for your favorite

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
All nice cars... Looks like the resto mod fans have spoken.😀

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
Might be a photo Finnish.

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
What happens in the event of a tie?

·
14,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the event of a tie the winner will be the contestant that was the first to enter.

Reactions: pittpens24

·
14,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One more day to get your vote in. 👍

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
Ride of the month is over. All very cool cars. Everyone of y All should be proud of the accomplishments and hurdles of putting these pieces of history together for yourselves and others to enjoy. Thanks to all who voted and congrats mike.👍

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
This one sure was a nail-biter! Congrats Mike on the come from behind win. Beautiful cars this month - well last now technically lol. I am sure I am not the only one who feels ya'all done Team Camaro proud!

Reactions: Mike_M and rgwiz

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Congrats Mike!
I'll take the podium finished. I never thought I'd make it that far. Thanks to all that voted.
Congrats to everyone in the race and it was in deed a tight one. You all have beautiful cars.
I'd like to encourage all members to get in the July race. It's a lot of fun checking day to day to see what cars are entered. Once the voting starts it gets better as we race to the finish line.
A big thanks to the Moderators for running ROTM.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Congrats to everyone in the race and it was in deed a tight one. You all have beautiful cars.
I'd like to encourage all members to get in the July race. It's a lot of fun checking day to day to see what cars are entered. Once the voting starts it gets better as we race to the finish line.
A big thanks to the Moderators for running ROTM.

X2 Absolutely!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts