Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
Figured since my newest project is a camaro I would drop in and join the community.

I recently picked up a 68 camaro, which will make about the 4th camaro to date for me. This will be my 2nd 1st gen, and it was bought because my 1st camaro was a 68 that me and my dad built when i was a teen. I didnt keep the 1st camaro long due to stupidity, and have regreted it ever since.

Well finally I stumbled into a situation where a good project car was available for the right price and for once I could afford the right price! :hurray:

The car appears to be 6cyl car after decoding the vin, but it has a 12bolt rear multileaf spring setup with a muncie 4spd, 327 with camel hump heads. I got the car from the original owner (even gave me the original title), and she does not recall ever changing the engine, however one of her sons may have back in the 70-80's when they were driving. Anyways the cowl indicates a med blue interior, and island teal exterior I have not decoded further yet.

I just wanted to drop a line to say Hi, introduce me and my new project and go from there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: Just Another FNG!

welcome to the club!
thats so funny that her sons changed the drivetrain with out her ever knowing. didnt 6 cyl cars only have the 3 speed for a manual transmission. she never noticed the extra gear either?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Re: Just Another FNG!

Welcome to the Team Jeff. Have fun with your new project. :waving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts