Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two questions guys. first when i accelerate fairly hard the motor seem to lag until about 3500 rpms. does the same at about 60 mph until higher rpms. what could it be. also how to tell if its a bc4 camaro? please help

·
Registered
2 Posts
I gotta 92 BC4 - you should check the service parts id sticker in the center console - it should list BC4 on there somewhere - mines got a 5.7v8, oil cooler and headers - probably looking to sell it when I move back to the UK in a few months - not sure if these things are worth any more though???

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
two questions guys. first when i accelerate fairly hard the motor seem to lag until about 3500 rpms. does the same at about 60 mph until higher rpms. what could it be. also how to tell if its a bc4 camaro? please help
the B4C option (not BC4) indicates police car

basically it is a Z28 with RS badges

introduced in 1991, SOME of the later 91's included the 1LE brake system and other components

I believe ALL 92 B4C Camaro received the 1LE package (high performance suspension, Corvette brakes, alum driveshaft, baffled fuel tank, specific durometer suspension bushings, specific valved shocks and struts, misc)

all B4C's were either the LB9 TPI 305 with a 5 speed manual or the L98 TPI 350 with the auto trans

ALL came with the performance axle ratio

ALL came with 4 wheel disc brakes

ALL came with the N10 dual cat exhaust

Production
91 - 592
92 - 589

1 - 15 of 15 Posts