Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, new here , from texas. i just bought a 67 camaro out of Georgia. It was on ebay and i luckily had a buddy in the area that could go look at it in person. The front fenders have been replaced, a 1/4 patch and the area below the rear glass have been professionally replaced. other than that no rust. floors are perfect along with trunk. The car has been parked in a garage since 77, its got the original 327/4bbl, auto with console, am radio still in place. new windshield, gas tank. im pretty excited to get it to texas and tinker with it. Im sure ill get to know alot of you , thanks for looking...:beers:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The best year ever! Welcome...

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Welcome to the club....

It gets addicting we have support groups lol :cool:

You wont want just one....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Nice, deluxe interior too. Yours is in better shape than my 67 RS was when I bought it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not sure what color that is, cant find the cowl tag data either(got it here somewhere)..thanks for all comments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Welcome! 67 owner here too! Whats your big plans for her??
i most certainly want to drive it and NOT:eek: tear it down like all the other cars i drag home:noway:.. ill probably paint it first, vintage air , window tint (hot in texas!!) 4 or 5 speed down the road, but for now i just want to tinker with it and still drive it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey guys, new here , from texas. i just bought a 67 camaro out of Georgia. It was on ebay and i luckily had a buddy in the area that could go look at it in person. The front fenders have been replaced, a 1/4 patch and the area below the rear glass have been professionally replaced. other than that no rust. floors are perfect along with trunk. The car has been parked in a garage since 77, its got the original 327/4bbl, auto with console, am radio still in place. new windshield, gas tank. im pretty excited to get it to texas and tinker with it. Im sure ill get to know alot of you , thanks for looking...:beers:
I really like first gen camaros. Great choice!!!! It will be a worthwhile project. Hope to see more of it soon. Good luck!!!! :) :beers:

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
If your close to Arkansas there is great place in LIttle ROck for paint and body if ou don't do it yourself. Shoot me a PM if you want some info. It's where my 67 is at right now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts