Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Numbers matching car with 12 bolt rear, now I am thinking of using the motor in my 69 vert, what would the rear end take to make it work. The car is complete, maybe I should sell it like it is and try to make some chili for more camaro stuff, what do ya think. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
If its a complete car and in decent shape, toss it around her and see if anyone is intrested in buying it as is. If its not worth the effort or you get too many tire kickers, do what you were saying. I do not think the rear is worth changing to fit the Camaro. Too many changes, its too wide and if I remember corectly, it has coil springs...i could be wrong.

Kev

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you don't mind, what kind of $ did you have to give for it.
I know where there's a 69 427 caprice, one owner, motor sounds good but rusttttttty. I'm thinking he's asking to much. Said it was his first car.
Thanks Tom

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I am using a 69 Impala 12 bolt in my Blue 69 right now. I narrowed it myself and bought a set of ebay Camaro axles and was done. It was a little work but well worth it in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Does this car have the original air cleaner? If so,what does it have for a breather hose to the right hand valve cover? Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts