Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
View from my deck at my cabin (Warm sunrise) French Lake, By Annandale,Mn,

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Hehehe, next time set your camera to aperature priority, and set the F to 13, that sun should change into a Sun Star for yea. Beautiful and warm here too :)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Yah well Brian, 40 deg's. and Raining here (normal ),happy I am working this weekend as building the Camaro fund ,3 weeks and the girls head to your neck of the woods ...they can't wait ,Grandpa spoil's them...

·
19,993 Posts
Almost 60* here yesterday and today.... ready for spring :yes:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I went to South Padre yesteday .. 30min drive for me .. stoped by to see my sister and used her camera to snap this picture.. Damn sprng breakers already .. Im not going back there for awhile !

was 64 at 7pm... so figure what it was at mid day . !

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmm South Padre....brings back a memory of 2 summers ago. Me and my wife took a trip down there and really had a great time. Oh, we really loved driving on the beach. We went out to the last beach entrance and paid the fee to get on the beach. We turned left and drove 17 miles north on the sand. Most of the way there was not a person around so I could drive about 50mph! The sand was hard packed and was smoother then some of the roads we drove on. We decided it was time to turn around when we drove past the little sign with bright orange words NUDE BEACH!

Well, not right away, i had to do a little sight seeing first! hehehehe :noway:

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Okay, now back to reality. We had no snow on the ground and 18 inches fell all year until Feb 24 or two weeks ago which has never happened. The last 2 weekends we get a total of 42 inches. Here is what I have been doing this weekend. There is no snow on our rooftops because we had 60+ mph winds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts