Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You! I found the site while looking for information on a console gauge problem. Iv'e read some threads about the console gauges here & will use that information next weekend to diagnose my gauge issue.

Daryl

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Daryl! You've come to the right place. :waving:

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Harley D, I'll post some pics as soon as I find a URL to post them at first? Maybe you know of an easier way? Anyways, I bought the car in 1981 from a college student who was the second owner. Paid $1800.00 for it back then. It had a 210hp 327, 2-speed powerglide, deluxe interior, console, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, ECT. Iv'e had 4 different small blocks in it, 4 different transmissions & 3 different differentials. You know how us kids were back in the day. It currently has a 1981 4-bolt block casting # 010. The heads are GM 291 angle plug 2.02's. It has a '69 302 1178 crank and all the Z/28 pulleys, 610 intake manifold, carburetor, camshaft, valve covers, ECT. I tried to make it as close to a 1968 Z/28 engine that I could. Also has a M22 & a moser 12-bolt posi with 4:10 gears.
Daryl

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Sounds like a pretty cool old school ride. :thumbsup:
Try photobucket.com . It's very easy to use and at a great price to. "FREE" :hurray:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More recent picture of my car since making it a fake, cloned, whatever Z/28. The car is a real Rally Sport though. If you would like my partial VIN to keep a record of this PM me.
I built a 302 with everything needed to make it correct. Just wanted something Chevy never built. A Z/28 with air conditioning. It gets hot here in the summer. Hope I didn't upset anyone?
Daryl

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome man of experience... lots to read in the archives... and you will be helping others before you know it. You still getting the rain out on the coast?

capt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts