Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to forum, just bought a 1969 hugger orange black vinyl top, 350, deluxe interior, auto, ac, power front disc brake, ps car....virtually NO RUST, 130k original miles...POP, window sticker, broadcast sheet...lots of documentation from each previous owner...original drive line. very excited about the car, and i'm sure i will have plenty of questions....i've owned several other 69's in the past, but that was years ago....Rick

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,183 Posts
Sounds nice... and Welcome to the site.

Btw; be sure to post some pic's.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Rick - Welcome to TC. Sounds like a real nice 69. What are your plans for her? Any pics yet to share :)

·
Super Moderator
32,606 Posts
Welcome, Rick. I see you've been nabbed for pictures.
Reads like a nice Camaro, Congrats on the buy - enjoy your journey with her.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! will get pics of the car up soon, doing a brake job on it right now (since it sat for quite awhile)

my short term plan for the car is to clean up the engine compartment, put a 300hp intake and carb on it (this is original motor 250hp car) and enjoy it....don't hate me, but will prob also put SS badges and side stripes on it...not trying to fool anyone, original documentation and engine is too valuable to make a clone out of this car, but just like the extra bling.

i will be looking for original black standard grill and console(no gauges) with the auto set up if anyone has something like that in good shape....

thanks again, Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts