Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys I just watched my 68' pull out of the driveway with it's new owner. All I have left is a hole in my heart and stack of hundred dollar bills. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be. :(

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hey Cody, Sorry to hear that.....I know that feeling. I just sold my Dad's Cadillac a few weeks back that has been in the family for 22 years. It's that feeling of regret that hits you as soon as you realize that it's no longer yours. You will get over it in a week or so.....I did. Just look forward to your next ride :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Cody, Sorry to hear that.....I know that feeling. I just sold my Dad's Cadillac a few weeks back that has been in the family for 22 years. It's that feeling of regret that hits you as soon as you realize that it's no longer yours. You will get over it in a week or so.....I did. Just look forward to your next ride :)

Thanks Dave. I need to realize I have a way nicer 67' waiting for me to pick up this week. I just thought that transition would be smoother but now I'm having big time regrets. I'm sure as soon as I pick up the 67', it will be like 68'? What 68'? Just rough right now because it's a beautiful 80 degree day outside and I have nothing to cruise.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
They made a camaro after 67'?:D :D :beers:
The 67 wing window delete option model was next.

Sorry to hear the regret. I still fuss over selling my 68ss 20 years ago. My first car and I loved it, but it needed work that couldn't be done at the time. Now I've got a car with no engine and nice weather, so I know how you feel. I came home from my son's baseball game after hearing cars "cruise" by and just wanted to go inside.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Strange, I don't think that I felt bad when I sold my 69 ragtop. :confused:

I suppose it was because I had my 67 ragtop, but it was still in pieces. I guess I was kind of frustrated that I didn't have a running driving camaro, so that kind of motivated me to finish the 67 ragtop...:yes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I never thought about selling my 68 ss ragtop. I went to the dealer to get a 67, and it was September, so I was too late. So, they showed me the 68's and the rest is history. So, this September, we have had it for 40 years!!!! Still have all the paperwork Including the original registration from 1967. My son just got a 69 SS Chevelle, so maybe I should sell the Camaro....haha, that will never happen, but I did miss the Chevelle I also bought new.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/inafog/beachemailb160.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never thought about selling my 68 ss ragtop. I went to the dealer to get a 67, and it was September, so I was too late. So, they showed me the 68's and the rest is history. So, this September, we have had it for 40 years!!!! Still have all the paperwork Including the original registration from 1967. My son just got a 69 SS Chevelle, so maybe I should sell the Camaro....haha, that will never happen, but I did miss the Chevelle I also bought new.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/inafog/beachemailb160.jpg

That is awesome you bought and kept that car all these years. It looks like a beauty.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts