Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody . im not new to team camaro just been away for a long time
at the team chevelle sight as i was building a 70 malibu that i recently sold and then purchased another 69 camaro . so now im full team camaro theese days and look forward to getting to know you all share my information and get your advice etc. im 43 been a gear head since i was 16 ive built alot of cars seen alot more and in my 23 years still havent done it all. i have recently been bitten by the gmachine bug and the pro tour bug . i have 2 69 camaros both x44,s one of wich is a documented and registered L-72 9561 copo . when i got that copo everything was gone and the only original part left is the be code rearend . sad yes i know . i have turned it into a pro tour big block car on 18,s with a 750 plus hp 540. the other one is a 383 g machine with all the goodies caged inside and was a factory 4 speed car with a 350 engine. i will get a photo book together and get it posted soon as im in the midle of trying to get the big block back in the car as its all new so i can enjoy it this summer its been a long 4 year build and more money than i care to emntion . okay well i was gonna just say hello and introduce myself not write a book.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts