Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter I proceeded to redo all my suspension, brakes, PS gear box and rear differential maintenence. All the info I needed to do the job properly and safely I received from you guys. Just got the call from the alignment shop and they said everything looked great and in place. Alignment fee - $53. Thanks so much for all the answered questions. :D :D :hurray: :hurray: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Same here. Getting ready to drop in the Strange S60 that I just bought. I have to button up a few things on the front rebuild and the fun shall begin. Let us know how "she" drives when you go pick "her" up.

Dave

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here. Getting ready to drop in the Strange S60 that I just bought. I have to button up a few things on the front rebuild and the fun shall begin. Let us know how "she" drives when you go pick "her" up.

Dave
It was great driving her home from the alignment shop today. Straight and true and not wondering all over. It's not the wifes DeVille, but it's not the lumber wagon it was before. Let's go cruising! :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts