Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was legitimately requesting information on the subject of Axles, which I did receive, but don't you think closing the thread was a bit, well, uncalled for? I may have chosen to ask about various axles in the event that I may wish to purchase some. Was it just in the wrong section? I just find it a bit rude, that's all, and maybe an explaination would ease my mind a bit.

Sorry to be a nag,
BW

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ah ok, nevermind I see it has just been moved to a different section, my bad. Sorry about the post above, but I was just unsure as to why it had been closed.

·
Retired
26,645 Posts
Learn to use the edit function and you can remove any comments before the wrong persons see them...

[This message has been edited by DjD (edited 11-09-2001).]

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't make any rude comments thankfully, I made certain of that. Just a bit confused is all, no harm done. Hehe, might as well close this thread then, lol.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,360 Posts
Looks like the Italian guy with the broom came home to a messy house.

He should get the "Good House Keeping Seal"

Big grins work also

------------------
Robert

'69 getting better every day... (every pay day)

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
It's always a bit of a concern to move a thread, but it's in the site's best interest.

If we can keep the good questions and answers in the right area it will be a great resource for the future. Posts in the wrong area get overlooked (or removed when we have to get the big broom out and tidy up).

If someone does a search, they usually search in the forum they think has the best chance of getting a good answer and this is the admins way of making sure that the question/answer combo is available.

The closing it and moving is the most polite way of doing this but involves someone having to come back and remove the original. I'm a bit guilty of moving them without leaving the original. apologies, but it does happen, I do try to wait until the topic has ended.

[This message has been edited by Al (edited 11-09-2001).]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by DjD:
Learn to use the edit function and you can remove any comments before the wrong persons see them...

DjD.. I have noticed a few of your replys and you are kind of a jerk for being an administrator. I understand you have hassled a few of my friends on the board. You are not the most knowledgable either. Maybe someone else would like to apply for your position. It wouldnt be to hard to do a better job!
-Frank

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,360 Posts
Supersportguy

Who are your trying to kid. You are either a current user of this site and have simply logged on as a new user or your someone's little brother who can't speak for himself.

Get a life.

------------------
Robert

'69 getting better every day... (every pay day)

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Wow, actually took the time to register just to post a nastygram. I'm not sure if we should be flattered or not... ah, probably not.

·
Retired
26,645 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SUPERSPORTGUY:
Originally posted by DjD:

DjD.. I have noticed a few of your replys and you are kind of a jerk for being an administrator. I understand you have hassled a few of my friends on the board. You are not the most knowledgable either. Maybe someone else would like to apply for your position. It wouldnt be to hard to do a better job!
-Frank
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Frank at least you're being somewhat polite!! Who are your friends? Can they speak for themselves? I'm human like everyone else and that means I can make a mistake once in a while. I'm not beyond approach and I don't have all the answers but I do try to help. Unlike some these days, I think before I speak! Since your grevience isn't even yours, maybe you should try the same and come back when I have impacted you directly in an adverse way. Then you and I would have something to resolve! Until then if I have stepped on anyones toes or given anyone bad advice or assistance please come forward. I'm easy to talk to and will eat crow if I said something wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
DjD WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? DO YOU REALLY (DEEP DOWN INSIDE) THINK YOU ARE CAPABLE OF ADMINISTRATING THIS SITE? LOOK AT SOME OF YOUR POSTS! YOU ARE A WEASEL HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD. THAT WOULDN'T BOTHER ME THAT MUCH, BUT YOU ARE NOT VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, AND YOUR ADVICE IS NOT THE GREATEST! I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

·
Retired
26,645 Posts
Well glad I checked back! Why don't you say what's on your mind? You don't sound like any lawyer I ever spoke with!! Lay down some specifics! Throw out some facts!! I'm all ears at this point.

So far I'm a jerk-weasle who isn't very knowledgeable and I don't give out good advice
Well at this point I can rule you out as my ex-wife because she calls me a lot worse!
In fact if that's all she called me, we'd be rekindling the romance!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have been reading (and some posting) on this site for some time and always found DjD to have valuable, accurate information and have seen him on more than one occassion admit he was mistaken about something he had posted. I have alot more respect for that than someone who's 1st post is to slam on someone who has offended his "friends".

------------------
1969 RS-Z/28: Matching #'s DZ302, M20, 3.73, Tuxedo Black, Deluxe Black Interior, Factory Tach, Clock and Console Gauges, PS, Rear Defrost, AM/FM, Spoilers, ZL2 Special Ducted Hood.

1969 SS: Matching # 350/300, M20 4-spd, 3.55 12-bolt posi, Daytona Yellow, Black Houndstooth, Factory Gauges, Spoilers, etc.

'85 Z/28: Rare Factory Yellow, 355 TPI, wifes car, lots of hot rod stuff, she will blow your doors off so don't mess with her!

1969 Z/28: Ralley Green, black standard interior, DZ302, M21, 3.73 posi, comfort grip steering wheel, factory gauges, spoilers, etc. FOR SALE?

·
Registered
3 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DjD:
Well glad I checked back! Why don't you say what's on your mind? You don't sound like any lawyer I ever spoke with!! Lay down some specifics! Throw out some facts!! I'm all ears at this point.

So far I'm a jerk-weasle who isn't very knowledgeable and I don't give out good advice
Well at this point I can rule you out as my ex-wife because she calls me a lot worse!
In fact if that's all she called me, we'd be rekindling the romance!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a women who tells it like it is!
You know its that women intuition thing, and if you think you are kidding anyone about "glad i checked back".... you are waiting by your keyboard with nothing better to do! Thats all for now. Your buddy
p.s. did you forget it is Saturday night?? Do something with your life.
got to go now, check back tomorrow, go Cowboys,

·
Registered
115 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Just use a smiley face after each posting and you can pretty much say anything... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cavemate.... you are a moron.... oh yeah..can't forget the

LOL... just messin' with ya...

David

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
SSguy, you, sir, fit our definition of a troll and are no longer welcome here.

Find some other site to harrass instead of those who appreciate camaros and spend their free time providing a resource for hobbyists.

[This message has been edited by Al (edited 11-10-2001).]

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a sneaking suspicion that MRS. SUPERSPORTGIRL is part of the Taliban! There after us DJD, just trying to pick another fight! I'll stand with ya brother...

By the way, I hope its not raining tomorrow. I couldn't get over to the Goodguys show today.
Rick

·
Registered
505 Posts
67LT1...I posted that info because that's what I've been told o do if you're making a joke...otherwise it will be taken seriously and you will be repremanded accordingly...

-Gary

1 - 20 of 42 Posts