Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,354 Posts
Lana Jones Scam

Hello
I am lana jones, a Canadian citizen...i work as a senior manager in shine express shipping company here in united kingdom.. i saw your mail you are in need of the above subject stated,i just want to used this little words of mine to let you know that i have it for sale,and still in a good condition, if you need some pics of the item i can send them to you once i heard from you so we can bargain price, please i only need a serious buyer and i do accept check payment ,international money order and western union money transfer where i will have my money in my possession before i will ship the item to you so get back to me with your address were you want to ship it to........i do used shinexpressshipairfreight for shipping abroad so i can go to thier office once i got the address where you will be shipping to so i can give you my least price this is my number you feel free to contact me 447024039098 i will be expecting your call all write me back so we can discuss thanks

Asking Price: Best Offer
Condition: Excellent
Scammers email address:: [email protected]
Phone: +447024039098

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.