Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, now that I ruled out the heidts 4 link. What do you guys suggest I go with for leaf springs and coils? I have the energy suspension bushing kit. I have about $500.00 to spend so I would like to get the best and most for my money. Also who would be the best supplier to buy from. The wife is out for a couple hours . So I figure Its time for me to shop. Thanks Scott 67,396,4spd,12bolt

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I've got the Hotchkis rear leaf springs and Hotchkis front coils. I like the ride and slightly lowered look.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
The total cost from Summit was ~$520. The part #s for a 69 are-
Front coils -HSS-1907F
Rear leaf -HSS-2407C

The pic below is my 69 with the Hotchkis springs and 15" wheels.

·
20,706 Posts
If it a cruiser or corner carver I would look into Hotchkis, if its more drag I would look at the CalTrac split monos.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
The Classic Industries discount code is #WD1230. Before ordering, compare the total cost including shipping to Summit, Jegs, etc. I've found Classic Industries' shipping charges are crazy, at least out here to MA.;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all your help guys , I ordered the front and rear Hotchkis springs. I saved $105.00 with 20% off from Classic Industries. I will have the heat in my garage finished next week. So I can get started finishing the car. Its been sitting there for six years now. (kids,work,finishing the house you guys now the story) I will post pictures as soon I figure that out! Thanks again Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts