Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
Sometimes least expensive does not mean quality, especially in body parts. I have used Rick's for rocker panels, trunk drop offs etc. Buy the USA made ones. They are more expensive than the Taiwan ones but well worth the extra. I like Rick's First Generation also because you talk to people who know Camaros when you order something. There are other suppliers who have people on the phone who dont have a clue.

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
Agree with all the above. Plus I can have Rick's bring large ( or small ) items to Carlisle for example and have no shipping.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have used rick's alot because you can see what you are buying in the catalog,but classic muscle in N.C. seems to have better prices but thier catalog doesn't show ant pic's ,I am not highly knowlageable and like to see what I am buying to be sure that what I need sometimes I don't know the proper names of parts.
classic muscle has people that actally own camaros working there that helps alot.
don't have there number right now but if you go to the for sale ads and look under 67 parts there have an ad for 67 door shells new.
I think the guy (Bill)goes by grandagold67rs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.