Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Re: LED fornt turn signal lights 69 Camaro? Does anyone make those?

molrris classic and possibly marquez design.

If you search, you can probably find an LED type bulb that will replace the 1157 in the stock housing, too.

·
Registered
383 Posts
LED front turn signal lights 69 Camaro with Driving light

First Thank You Jim for the recommendation.
We have two driving light kits, one has a single glow ring the other set has
a selectable multi-color LED glow ring plus both have a 55 watt quartz driving light. Both sets come with Mirror Polished Stainless Steel shrouds and mounting bracket, a wiring harness, relays and connectors. Our light kits are elevation adjustable. The multi-colr kit has a daytime amber running light.

Thank You, Billy

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm running the Marquez Design lights. Either way you go will be a good choice. I get compliments on them when I'm out at night.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Marquez units are driving lights, not LED's. We sell the LED Spaghetti units in our store. The LED's are amber so they turn the clear lenses amber when turned on. Just remember if you are already running the LED rears, you will need to change over to electronic flashers if you have not already done so. The LED park lights list for $99 a set.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
All be d*^%*^, they are LED. I never paid close enough attention to them. I have had only a couple sets here and they never were around long enough to play with.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts