Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased LED style lights for my 67, not the bulbs but the ones that replace the whole lens. They were a great fit and went perfectly into my new bezels. After securing them in place using the existing cover it's as easy as plugging the lights into the stock harness. I did need to change the flasher with a replacement EL12 electronic flasher from Advance Auto ($12.99) however. I was looking around to see what people did and figured I'd put it into one simple thread. Here are some pics (not super quality, they are from my phone):

With only left side in:

Both:

:beers:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sweet!!!!....those look great....I found something similar to these for my 69, but hadn't seen anything for my 67 yet, so thanks for sharing... I like the ready made ,plug and play design...I'll be ordering a set ASAP!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got mine from spaghetti engineering. they are also known as digi-tails. I decided to get them when my wife almost rear-ended me on a sunny day cause she said it was very hard to notice if the brake lights came on with the original bulbs. I got them a few years ago and they have worked flawlessly.

I like mine because they work normal, or you can flip a switch on the cicuit board and make them work sequentially. The sequential turn signals look even better on my car because it is a RS, so the light has twice the space to see it move accross than a standard rear light. Also when the hazards or brakes are pressed the brake quickly illuminates starting from the middle and moves out on each individual side on the RS lens on each side of the car.

I've gotten so many people pull up to me, who were behind me and comment how cool the rear lights are.

FYI, they are now making the FRONT RS running/turnsignal LED lights too. They are amber color. I Might have to get them too. They might be making the fronts for standard cars too but I'm not positive on that.

·
19,786 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts