Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We don't have an exuast forum so I posted here. Anyone running lemon headers for stock sub frame set up..??? If so do you have any pictures. I was just on thier site and they dont have pics or prices that I saw.
I'm in the market for headers any direction you guys can point me too will be looked into. thanks. Jeoff J.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
For a small block, from what I have seen lately, I would go with Thorleys.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
The guys on team Chevelle and a few on here run Lemons. Do a search, I remember pics of those hedders and they look awesome. They better look awesome for $1k dollars!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lemmons does make a nice set of headers (have a set on my Chevelle that cost me around $1,300) however I only went this route because I could not find any other lesser priced option that would work well with the raised exhaust ports on my AFR heads. With this being said if I had standard exhaust port heads I would have gone with Dougs headers without a doubt. I can't comment on fit on your specific application but the sets I've used (had some on my 69 elco) and sold have been great, thick flanges and tubing, great fit. If you decide to go the Dougs route give me a call (# in signature) and I can save you a few bucks over summit.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
.....The guys on team Chevelle and a few on here run Lemons. I remember pics of those hedders and they look awesome. They better look awesome for $1k dollars!!
...Lemons headers on my BB( I know....you need SB). Just thought I would post this pic to show them installed in a stock front subframe. I can post additional pics later. The craftsmanship and quality of these headers is incredible.

David F.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts