Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lighting problem with a 85 Berlinetta I recently purchased. I will do my best to describe. When I start this car after a cool night(below approxmately 78 degrees), the turn signals (both) will begin to flash,much like emergency flashers. It is definately the turn signals because I have removed the signal flasher and it will stop. If I disconnect the battery cable and reconnect it will correct the problem generaly for that day. However it will reoccure when the abient tempature drops below app. 78Deg. This model has lighting control relay panel, not the usual switch on the steering column. Also all lighting (including turn signals) is controlled from the switch panel at the left side of the dash. About where the headlite switch is in a normal Camaro. If anyone has a lighting wiring diagram of a 85 Berlinetta or knowledge of a similar problem your help would be appreciated. There are several other lighting problems but I believe they are all related to this same issue. I searched everywhere for a wiring diagram (including the lighting control relay panel) for the Berlinetta model to no avail. Any help would graet Thanks 1fastz71

1 - 1 of 1 Posts