Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
dynamat and dynapad if you really want to keep the heat out and sound down. Dynaliner on the roof over dynamat. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I found Hushmat to work fine, like Dynomat, but a little cheaper. You can also get heat/sound material from Lowes for very cheap and have used it and it seems to work on the floor areas as good as anything. . . put it down with spray glue, I got a roll of the foil coated insulation for $15 and did the entire floor and back area.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I sprayed Lizard skin heat and sound (two different parts) under carpet. Topped that with Dynamat on firewall and in doors. Maybe overkill, but results are pretty impressive.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I used Lizard Skin under the car and would probably use something different if I did it again. Also used it on the interior floor and firewall, then covered that with SS Damplifier. I really like the Second Skin product.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I've got lizardskin only on the floor and in no way is it enough. I did the inside because I wanted it to look stock outside. I will be ripping it apart in the winter and using a hushmat/dynamat type product.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I am using hushmat at now. I like that it comes in black. You can put it in some places and it does not look like your car is wearing a tin foil hat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts