Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hee hee, sorry... I need help trying to figure out what kind of a rear end I have...
When I got my 68, I was told someone had put a Dana in it. It still has the mounts for the upper control arms on the diff from whatever it came in. It's geared really low, and it's too wide. Does anyone know where there might be a site that I can identify this on?
It's got a ten-bolt rear cover, 5-on-5 bolt pattern, and it has some lettering on the bottom front of the housing. On the passenger side it says "(Q or O)M1" and on the drivers side it says "1236198". It also uses a constant velocity joint instead of a "U" joint.
Any ideas?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.