Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are saying you get the property owned by the poor guy that didnt pay his taxes. things can be sold with other leins attached, but this one says there are no other leins.
i am tempted to go. i would have to close the store for the day, and its about 2.5 hrs away. but i have seen some of these auction items go sooo cheap. most of the time they are what they are worth or more. but it is a race car with no vin, so maybe there isn't too much interest.
last one i went to, i bought a 33' go fast boat with twin 250 yamahas for $8500. i sold the boat sor $8k without the motors, and put them on my 25' contender. (the motors are worth about $7k each)

oh, decisions decisions

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
You want to make sure you get home in time for the "Gay" spring break I see your island is promoting.........:noway:

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
WOW..that guy really screwed up not paying his taxes. Must be how he could afford all those toys free and clear.....:sad:

Mark......you NEED that Fatboy....:yes: ..forget the Camaro......:noway:

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
The TA would be the car to pick up while you're there! Very nice.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yeah Vin listed on the T/A is 1970 , Pic is a 1974 T/A , that was the last year for flat rear windshield after that they wrapped around into the quarter panels

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You want to make sure you get home in time for the "Gay" spring break I see your island is promoting.........:noway:
i dont know where that is. i would guess it is in key west. about 55 miles from me. my island is having a seafood festival today. there may be some gay lobster there. lol

wiskeesour, i was thinking the same thing, the camaro or the t/a. :D

the chevy p/u looks good too. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Yup, Key West.....I thought that was where you were.......sorry.....:D

The wife wants come come down for the sea food festival.......:yes:

I showed her the auction this morning and she remarked we should get the golf cart to cruise around the neighborhood. We have several that have them and they get together in the summer and run in a little pack. I told her I would drive down Wed. buy the trailer and golf cart on Thursday and meet her in Atlanta on Friday and we can go to Myrtle Beach from there. :D She just rolled her eyes and asked where an unemployed person, such as myself, was getting all the money for this "scheme"...oh well, one can dream.....;)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yeah Vin listed on the T/A is 1970 , Pic is a 1974 T/A , that was the last year for flat rear windshield after that they wrapped around into the quarter panels
Rsmith,
How can you tell it's a 74? I can't see enough of the frontend. I know 70-74 had flat back windows.
Just curious. I know more about the early Camaros than the 'Birds, even though I owed a 69 FB 400, and a 79 400/4spd TA.

Virgil

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok. i am going to have to go. i called the lady in charge, she said she has had a lot of calls on this auction. i asked about the reserve price on the camaro, she said she could not tell me what it was. she DID say to bring a lot of money as it wouldn't go cheap.

are there any TC members in the ft lauderdale area that want to check it out with me?
i would love a phone# of someone to call to decode the trim tag if it is there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts