Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam Looking For 67-69 Camaro The Car Must Run And Drive I Dont Wanna Spend All My Time Looking For Parts I Want A Complete Car Not Looking To Spend No More Then 10,000

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
10k for a complete, running car with no need for any other parts?? Good luck :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Iam Looking For 67-69 Camaro The Car Must Run And Drive I Dont Wanna Spend All My Time Looking For Parts I Want A Complete Car Not Looking To Spend No More Then 10,000

Me too! :yes:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hell, I'm just looking for one period... lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what iam trying to say is that if it need motor thats nothing but i dont want the car that have soo many rust if i have to do work on it its ok but iam not lookin to spend 5 year trying to restore it

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
what iam trying to say is that if it need motor thats nothing but i dont want the car that have soo many rust if i have to do work on it its ok but iam not lookin to spend 5 year trying to restore it
Shooting you straight...thats gonna be hard. Probably anyone who has one in the condition it sounds like your looking for is gonna have the same idea as you or ask more than 10k for it. However I have been on a 6 month search for a 1st gen for a buddy in Tx. I have actually found some good stuff that he has gone to look at,one in particular was a guy that was just sick of the restore...but he had all the hard stuff done. Pans were redone, new disc,engine was in and all pretty good work from what my buddy said. my buddy was looking for one a little farther along and didnt bite even though I was pushing him to. The guy had alot of the parts to finish too, but even at this stage he wanted 14k and I thought that was a steal...so for whatever its worth

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh i seen 1 by my mother house he want 12g i say nope i give u 10g he was thinkin about it the car looks very good but what mess it up is that they put on a 83 buick and it had a turbo and the trunk look like they didnt do a good job sooooooooooo my boss told me that i should wait till the swap meet and see what they have

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
All I can say is it is definately possible. I bought one 3 days ago, and it was under 10k. It will be running and driving with approximately 15 to 20 hours of work... take repro fenders off and put originals back on, put grill, headlights (RS), trim, taillights. rear window, fix trans leak, and put primer on it. Done.

OF course, this 15 to 20 hours could end up taking 6 months :)

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
He didn't want to steal a car!!!! :noway:
All I can say is it is definately possible. I bought one 3 days ago, and it was under 10k. It will be running and driving with approximately 15 to 20 hours of work... take repro fenders off and put originals back on, put grill, headlights (RS), trim, taillights. rear window, fix trans leak, and put primer on it. Done.

OF course, this 15 to 20 hours could end up taking 6 months :)
Oh, and I've give you 5k for the car as it is... :yes:

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
I'm not interested in it, but if somebody wants me to lok at it let me know. I'm going to Reno, NV on Wednesday and I could stop in Sacramento on the way check it out. PM or email me.
Steve

·
Registered
120 Posts
If someone wants to post some pics for me I'll show you guys what I paid 8,500 for. I've tried to post pics for the last 3 nights but Can't make it happen.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts