Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
It looks like the Blair Witch drove this thing, good price, but it might be haunted.

------------------
1968 Camaro RS SS
1966 Ford Mustang

·
Registered
257 Posts
mine was in worse condition. that's an SS that's all there... the rust is probably pretty bad, but dang, I wish I live on the east coast.

X

·
0 Posts
I personally like where the transmission is located

You know what that actually doesn't look to horrible. I bet it would clean up real quick and you could be proud of that car real fast. Just watch out for snakes and any other critters that may be living in there.
------------------
Tony
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>1979 Z-28, 350- Edelbrock Performer RPM Package- TH350
<LI>2000 Gmc Sonoma - 5-speed 4.10 rear
[/list]

[This message has been edited by xodus921 (edited 12-07-2001).]

·
Registered
501 Posts
What the hell...it's priced right, if only for the parts...the 12 bolt, Muncie, tach, stick, trim, grill-work, interior parts, hood, make it worth the current bid price. My opinion.

·
Registered
54 Posts
For the price, I'd buy it. No Camaro deserves to die like this.

------------------
69 X22 D80 w/95 LT1 Terrorizing the streets of N.E. Ohio....in a year or two.........mabey

·
Premium Member
6,550 Posts
I like the detailed description. I think it's too hard to tell by pictures. Would have to see it in person.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I have seen basket cases in worse shape. Yeah, there is going to be some rust there, but the car looks complete and fairly original. If I had the extra dough laying around I would take a shot at it!

Just my $.02!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
thats definetly worth it, all original, really rusty but it'll be worth your effort. you'll be my hero if you save that car!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I was wondering if it's a 350 or a 396 car! I can't read the fender script. I'd definitly bid on it if I were closer to NY

·
Registered
61 Posts
The fender scripts looks like it says 350. It also looks like it has the big block hood vents on the hood. That tic-toc-tac looks just like the one I have, mine has a 5000 rpm redline. I think if it were a big block car, the tach would also have a 5500 rpm or higher redline.

------------------
Ricky
68/RS on Blocks...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts