Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a book that shows metal replacement on 69 camaros.
There has to be something out there that shows how Quarters ,fenders doors and other structural pieces are fitted on a restoration project.

Any info will be great..........Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
If you do a search in the Body Topic, you will find many photos of a resto of Camaros. Many here have posted steps of their project. I don't think there is a book specific to fit and finish to First Generation Camaro panel replacment.

Kev

·
Registered
91 Posts
Rick's First Generation Camaro parts sells them by mail-order. The GM Assembly Instruction Manual is very helpful, as is the "Camaro Restoration Handbook" by Tom Currao and Ron Sessions. Rick's has both. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Rick's First Generation Camaro parts sells them by mail-order. The GM Assembly Instruction Manual is very helpful, as is the "Camaro Restoration Handbook" by Tom Currao and Ron Sessions. Rick's has both. Good luck!
Those books show panel by panel replacment from removal to setting, welding and seam sealing?

Kev

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have assembly manuals for 67 ,8 ,and 9 camaros, but I think Rick,s has what i need. Metal replacing..........Thats great news. Thanks Guys.
------------
69 Z Barn Find

1 - 6 of 6 Posts