Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm new here and I'm also the new editor of Camaro Performers magazine.
I'm going to need all gen Camaros for our Readers' Rides section of the magazine.
So, if you got a nice ride and want to see it in the mag, send me your images and a description on the car and where you are from and we'll see if your car makes the cut.
Send to:
[email protected]
or you can send cd's to:
Camaro Performers
Readers Rides
774 S. Placentia,
Placentia, California 92870

Thanks,

Nick L.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Hey Nick :waving:

First off - WELCOME to Team CAMARO :thumbsup:

I bet there are quite a few of the members cars that would be greart candidates for your magazine.
I'm sure there are more than a few that will respond to your request with pictures and info.

You can also search the site for past posts with lots of pictures of rides and also projects that would make good upgrade articles.
Here is a quick search using "pictures" as the subject - http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100853&highlight=pictures
You can then send a PM to the member to ask specific questions to see if it would fit your needs.

Looking forward to seeing many of the great cars on here in feature articles :yes:
John M.

ps: I grew up (well as much as I have ...) in Orange :) Great town - I miss 'the Circle' ...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome to the Team :beers: I'll be happy to send you photos...after I put it together and paint it...I like the magazine. I check the grocery store mag rack for a new one every time I'm there.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Nick from another So. Cal member. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding Camaro owners who want their Camaros featured in your Magazine!! :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Big time Welome to 'ya :thumbsup: Sounds like a fun job you have there. I'm sure this site alone is good for a few articles!

Enjoy :beers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts