Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
11,665 Posts
Kevin, I know a place in north jersey that I got mine from. He does excellant work, like brand new, correct finishes, warrenties. He specializes in Qjets for corvettes and muscle cars. He is not on the web, nor email. He sells over the phone and at his shop. I can post the info later tonight.

Kevin

PS, I ordered my rivits yesterday 51 cents each, a pack of 10 minimum. I guess you work for GM to get the 36 cent price?

------------------
69' SS-350 Convert, M20, 3.55 posi. Totally Disassembled & in boxes (I'm working on it!)
69'(Hugger Orange -originally, Burgundy now) Z-21 Convert 327/PG, 3.55 posi too! Driver

[This message has been edited by KevinW (edited 06-26-2002).]

[This message has been edited by KevinW (edited 06-26-2002).]

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just got mine back from Jerry Macniesh, Camaro High Performance, and it looks great, took about 3-4 weeks. Great guy to deal with.

------------------
1969 SS/RS Convertible,Hugger/Black,396/325,TH400,ps,pb,pt,pw,ac,cc,amfm blue light,tilt,speed warning,console gauges,fiber optics,smog

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually Kevin , my buddy is a GM parts manager. .56 cents list.. .36 cents net.. Friends in high places I suppose. Everyone, thanks for the response to this post. I will buzz these guy's and get some prices. I'm familier with Macniesh..

Thanks !!

Wacky

·
11,665 Posts
Kevin, here you go.

CRC (Custom Rebuilt Carburetors)
333 Hamilton blvd., Bldg 5
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

908-769-9100 ask for Phillip

His card reads: washed and boiled out, completly disasembled, flow tested, 100% guaranteed, Hi-performance, Original #'s carbs, O.E.M. carbs, foriegn, domestic, original recoloring, bases sleeved.

Luck, Kevin

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Custom Rebuilt Carbs does have a web site. Follow this link:
http://www.customrebuiltcarbs.com/

I bought a quadrajet carb from them last year for my 396. Looks brand new! They were even able to supply one with the correct part number and date code. Phillip is a good guy to deal with and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts