Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested, there's a guy over on CamaroZ28.com who has an almost complete DZ 302 for sale. Says he will post the numbers this weekend, or you can email him for them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Can you help me out, I was over there but I can't find any information on the DZ302 that you are talking about.

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry, it is not listed in the "for sale" section. I should have noticed that. Go to Camaroz28.com, then click on "Classic Tech". It is titled "DZ 302 engine". The poster is "Compuvette".

·
3,176 Posts
on the same subject but different location, www.partsbarn.com under there for sale sections theres 2 Z blocks one says DZ without the heads the other says 69 Z28 MO engine MO in 69 was a 427 where in 68 it was the 302 so im not sure if they have the year wrong or engine size. Also listed is a 69 Z large journel crank and a 69 GM Corssram that the guy says he put on his new 69 Z for 2 weeks and is now selling.

Sorry about including the other parts but they are Z related so i hope you dont mind.
They have all been on the pages there for awhile so i cant say if they have been sold or not.

Jeff 67/68 7 69 RS's
65 442

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try www.camaroz28.com ,then, message board, Classic Tech, DZ 302 engine.

[This message has been edited by Kyvox (edited 01-12-2002).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts