Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am joining your forums in the hopes that I can find some advice from the seasoned restoration veterans as restoration of my 68 RS/SS convertible is a new hobby and I have a lot to learn.

I love my 68 :thumbsup: and plan to spend a long time getting the car to the condition of a really nice driver. Now on to the forums to start picking people's brains!:D

Thanks in advance!

Gene

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Willkomen!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the Team Gene!

·
Super Moderator
32,360 Posts
Welcome from the Beach! Shut the light off when you leave.

You have the correct year.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome Gene, someone here has the answer to almost any question you have re: your Camaro. Ask your questions in the appropriate forum. One piece of advice is before you take anything apart on your car, is get to know what a build sheet looks like and save all the paperwork from the car. It could hold clues as to what the car has survived through.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Gene ,well no restoration expert here but been tinkering with my 1st gen and other GM muscle cars for 30 yrs.self taught. lots of very knowledgeable people here there is always someone who can answer ,or has been there before …Happy Motoring from Washington St.

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Welcome!!!
... One piece of advice is before you take anything apart on your car, is get to know what a build sheet looks like and save all the paperwork from the car...
and also take alot of pictures... if you don't have a digital camera, get at least get a cheap one. It will definately help you when you go back to put everything back together.

BTW: We love pictures too...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts