Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
You might call Larry @ Larry's Automotive down here in my neck of the woods (fort worth texas). He specializes in LT-1 conversions and when I went over there this WEDS. He had 4-LT-1's on the ground. His phone is 817-207-0707. His EMAIL is [email protected]. He also can modify the stock GM harness to work in older cars like ours.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
What year are you after?I would assume a newer motor,but I have a CE code complete from the early 70's with 4k mi.

Steve

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello RS 92!

I could write a book about how well and honest has Larry helped me with my LT-1 conversion . If you want to save yourself from unexpected suprises,contact him.

Joni

·
Registered
251 Posts
You could also take out your yellow pages and look under, I think it's, used auto parts or somethin. And call around to junkyards. Alot of places have decent blocks. Also a chevrolet dealership near you could probly get you a new one for about $4000 last time I checked but that was about 3 years ago. I know that Burt Chevy here in Denver can get you one, if your dealerships suck try them they might drop ship it to your house.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts