I am going to install a TKX in my 68 Camaro. I am going to sell everything removed thats associated with the trans from newer billet steel flywheel, bellhousing, recent rebuilt M 20, rebuilt Hurst Comp+ with new rods, new back up light switch and correct harness, new big block X member and clutch pedal linkages and Z bar. Will probably include the 1310 drive shaft (TBD).
The trans was rebuilt by the PO when I bought the car 2 years ago, I rebuilt the motor and since has just about 500 miles on it. When I opened the case the gears were flawless and synchro rings still looked brand new.
The point of this ad to see if there is anyone thats thinking of installing a 4 speed, this one is still in the car running come and well go for a ride so you can hear it (or not hear it). Trans is very quiet and shifts like butter, everything is tight, only issue is clutch is starting to develop chatter but has absolutely no gear whine. Im planning to start the swap by Thanksgiving, so hopefully someone is interested. Call or text 650-two4 five eighty four eleven. PS: These pics were taken yesterday with no clean up prep for the pics. Yes, the undercarraige is that clean. You can eat off anywhere on the car.
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Liquid

Automotive tire Automotive exterior Rim Motor vehicle Auto part

Bicycle part Gas Auto part Nickel Nut

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design