Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!.

I could have went a life time and not seen that.I think that upset my tummy.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
What were they thinking ?...Selling it so they can buy a new avalanche.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
MY EYES! MY EYES! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!

------------------
375hp 78 Chevy truck
77 Chevy Nova
95 Chevy Lumina 3.4L
and building a 78 Nova

·
Registered
505 Posts
Check out those huge bumper guards! That's original! HAHA...also, that dash is so glossy, can you imaging driving with the sun in your back window? Car looks real nice otherwise.

-Gary

·
Registered
304 Posts
I don't know it could be neat with the right wheels and stuff,alot of people thought I was crazy goingwith the orange.
ofcourse I kinda like to be different and I also like light green

------------------
camaro's for ever!!! :D
67 327 11:1 4spd.
70 454 400thm 10 posi
my camaros

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looks like Sublime Green to me, a MoPar color. I kinda like it!! 'Course those high impact MoPar musclecar colors do something to me...

------------------
57 Plymouth Savoy in my family since new, just cosmetically restored, 93 S-10 waiting on the 80 Dodge Lil' red Express clone truck to be built then one s_10 for sale, Angie's mechanic and designated Vette cusser.

·
Retired
26,641 Posts
So let's see some pictures of your cars guys!
To each his own! If they all looked the same it would be kinda dull!! It could be fords "grabber lime" from the '70s...

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I think it was specially ordered XX paint code for a Chrysler executive at the time of production. Actually I like it! I've always liked the sublime green cars. I'm so sick of red, blue, orange and black. Nothing wrong with them, it's just nice to see something different once and awhile. Kind of like all the cowl hoods and 75% of the Camaros being "cloned" (=fraud) into SS and Z/28 models. I hate it when I see someone say they have a clone Z and it has an Auto. those are the truly sick individuals.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think this is called "kawasaki green", alot of VW Golf's are driving around in this color here in the Netherlands, I like the color......but not on a stock camaro!

[This message has been edited by DL (edited 10-21-2001).]

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
It scares me. Not bad looking just different

------------------
Tony
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>1979 Z-28, 350- Edelbrock Performer RPM Package- TH350
<LI>1970 Cadillac Hearse - 472 BB automatic 375hp
<LI>2000 Gmc Sonoma - 5-speed 4.10 rear
[/list]

·
Registered
142 Posts
I like it!(that is the best line from RoboCop btw, when he fires the cobra gun)

My buddy painted his 383 bright florescent green, and it is sweet.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I like that color! I notice the daylight condition is rather poor in the photo, and I imagine the color would look a bit nicer in beachside sun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts