1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 2016 RIDE of the MONTH Entries!

The March ROTM is sponsored by
Prizes include
T-shirts, hats, license plate, decals, NOS GM sales brochure or other period marketing items from Rick's personal collection, and a $100 gift certificate!

Important Dates

NOMINATIONS:
Now through February 15th: Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. Submissions posted after 23:59 hours (11:59 pm) Pacific Time on the 15th will not be included in the competition

VOTING:

February16th through February 27th: A poll will be added to this forum on the 16th containing the nominations. All members will get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes by MIDNIGHT PACIFIC the 28th of February will be the winner for the month of March!

Note changes in photos used to enter your ride.

Rules for nominations
Cars that are currently up for sale may not be nominated!
All nominations:
Must post three (3) Recent photos sized to 640 x 480 pixels.
These three (3) photos must be of the mandatory views listed below.

• one front/side angle (drivers side preferred)
  • one interior shot taken from the open door
  • one over all engine bay picture.

Optional: A fourth photo (not required to enter) of any angle - dead on rear view, or front, or any other aspect of your ride you want to showcase, especially if you are a resto-mod-pro-street entry and have mods listed in your entry such as trunk customizations, or sound systems, wheels, paint detail etc.

Note: NO collages, No slide show links, No videos, and lastly No nudity.

In addition for Resto/Mod vehicles:
Must include a list of the vehicles current Modifications.
Final Notes
  • Pictures must be of current state of car with the only exception being seasonal photos with winter tires on.
  • Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included in your listing.
  • If your wheels/tires/suspension/etc. are currently up for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list.
  • No "Future Modifications" either used to pad your listing.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Okay, after reading all the post from last month it encouraged me to participate.

1968 RS/SS
Engine 69 396/375 Hp
12 Bolt 373
M20 Muncie
Bias ply red line tires
Factory color Island Teal Blue

Attachments

·
Retired
26,696 Posts
Hey Brian, can you reach out to member "davethewave911" I believe he thought he was contacting me when he reached out to the local club I am a member of about entering his car in ROTM.

·
14,285 Posts
It's going to be a good month:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
If I can ever dig my car out I have a new camera that's itching to take some good pictures.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Okay, after reading all the post from last month it encouraged me to participate.

1968 RS/SS
Engine 69 396/375 Hp
12 Bolt 373
M20 Muncie
Bias ply red line tires
Factory color Island Teal Blue
Very nice and clean looking 68. Excellent! :beers:

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Brian, can you reach out to member "davethewave911" I believe he thought he was contacting me when he reached out to the local club I am a member of about entering his car in ROTM.
I sent him a PM. :) Thanks.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
69 Camaro RS/SS 427 M22

Bonus

Niclas, why would you post a picture of your engine smoking, because: No Street Racing , this includes links to videos and pictures of street exibition. A burnout picture or video may be allowed if it looks to be in an isolated area with no pedestrian or other traffic in harms way. :D

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was just assuming it was "condensation" since the road is wet and the it might have been a chilly morning. ;)

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Thats not a Burn out Picture. :eek:
I have some Burn out Pictures but Im not gona post them. :noway:
Hijackers melted.
Have a bad conscience because of it :(

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Thanks Dom!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Mike,
That is a seriously clean looking 68. Include a picture with the hood and trunk lid shut and a better background.

·
14,285 Posts
I was just assuming it was "condensation" since the road is wet and the it might have been a chilly morning. ;)
X2:beers:

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well we only have two entries so far, times running out for this month and the chance for glory and an NPD gift certificate. One of last months runner-up's will roll over to this month if two more of you put your hats in the ring to make the five minimum so have at it folks. three days left to nominate.

·
Retired
26,696 Posts
Here ya go...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One repaint originally hugger orange, white top and black deluxe interior, this 1969 RS Convertible came equipped with fiber optic's, tilt column, center console, gauges and a power top.

Modifications Include:

Black Stafast cloth top, Houndstooth deluxe interior w/4th gen seats, 17" Budnik wheels and Z rated tires, Corvette disc brakes front and rear, Hotchkis drop springs, Koni Shocks, Hotchkis subframe connectors, Hotchkis rear frame brace and sway bar, Hotchkis X-brace, 700R4 OD transmission, 12 bolt posi w/3.42:1 gears, mild 383ci (stroker) making about 400HP/400FTLB.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Mike,
That is a seriously clean looking 68. Include a picture with the hood and trunk lid shut and a better background.
Thanks Arocars,
These are the only pics I have right at this moment. I just wanted to participate so we can get enough members to make this successful . I will definitely take better pics in the future with the hood and trunk lid closed.

I would love to see other members pics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.