Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1967 vert, Nantucket Blue. It was painted when I bought it about a year ago so I have no idea who painted it or how to get a hold of them.

I was told that it was painted stock Nantucket Blue, that's what the cowl tag says too. How can I get someone to make me a 1/4 or 1/2 a pint for some very minor touch up work.

Seems like this would be a good web-based business if you can get factory color codes and know how to mix:yes: paint

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip. I called them and ordered a Nantucket Blue pen. They said that it will match and that I should try it on a lower body panel, defenitly use the clear coat they sell over it and judge for myself before using it in a more noticable place-

I'll let everyone here know how it matches. It was $14.95 + $6 shipping for the color matching pen and $7.50 for the clear coat pen.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Or you can go to your friendly neighborhood paint store and see if they will make you up 4 or 8 ounces so you can do a 'spray out'. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.